READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
RECORD A VIDEO OF YOUR CHOIR PERFORMING 1 SONG
INTRODUCE THE NAME OF THE CHOIR+WHERE YOU FROM
VIDEO MUST BE LANDSCAPE+FORMATMPEG4+MUST BE GOOD QUALITY+GOOD AUDIO.
LOG ON TO: WWW.JOBURGINDIGENOUSGOSPEL.CO.ZA
DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM & FILL IT OUT
(CREATE A FOLDER & PUT YOUR VIDEO & REGISTRATION FORM INSIDE) ZIP FOLDER
CLICK THE SUBMISSION BOX ON THE WEBSITE
UPLOAD YOUR FOLDER (ZIP FILE) & SUBMIT
YOUR FOLDER WILL BE RECEIVED ON OUR SIDE THEN YOU DONE (THIS IS ON 24/7
- All participating Choirs are subject to the rules of the festival.
- All Choirs should look presentable on stage including their Choir Master/Conductor
- All selected Choirs will be expected to attend Choir Information Session and honor their obligated performance on the day.
- No Choir will be paid using banking details different from those supplied above or using Choir Master’s/Conductor’s personal details.
- Payments will be made in the name of the Registered Name to the festival.
- The organizers of the event reserve the right to disqualify any choir that fails to adhere to the rules as set
- Only choirs from Joburg Regions ( Region A- G)
The Indigenous gospel music also known as clap and tap is one of the gospel genre that has its roots in the South African cultural scene. Clap and Tap has become a cultural symbol of worshipping and celebration of life for many in South Africa Heritage, and hosting the indigenous gospel festival in September celebrates our living heritage as a source of identity and continuity.
2 Helen Joseph Street
P: (+27) 011 373 7502
WWW.JOBURGINDEIGENOUSGOSPEL.CO.ZA ©2020. All Rights Reserved